Saturday, January 19, 2013

What do I want?

  • I want my husband's shoulder to heal!
  • I want my husband to be able to go back to work.
  • I want the Guard to get their head out of their butts and pay my husband the money they owe him.
  • I want to feel like me again.
  • I want to stop having panic attacks.
  • I want to feel happy again.
  • I want my kids to continue to be oblivious to the stress their dad and I are under.
  • I want to be able to pay all my bills in one month.
  • I want to be more patient with my kids.
  • I want to be more patient with my students.
  • I want to enjoy my job again.
  • I want this sadness I feel to go away.
  • I want to see my husband be happy again.
  • I want to be a healthier me.
  • I want to not be so stressed out all the time.
  • I WANT MY LIFE TO BE NORMAL AGAIN!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Jen! Made me feel better just to type it out. It has been a long stressful 5 months!

      Delete