Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving Eve!

I am thankful...
  • that tomorrow I get to spend the day with my family and eat til I can't anymore
  • that I live in the USA and have the freedom to spend the day with my family
  • that I have a loving family
  • that God blessed me with 2 beautiful, strong willed children
  • that God put Ryan in my life at just the right moment
  • that I have a job I love
  • that I have 2 parents who love each other and did a great job with their kids
  • that I have 3 brothers who love me even if I didn't think so growing up
  • that I have roof over my head
  • that I have friends who love me and would do anything for me
  • that I am a Christian and that Christ died on the cross for my sins
  • that I have a chance everyday to show Christ's love to others, though I need to be better about it
  • that I have many luxuries in life such as satellite TV, cell phones, and nice clothes, many don't have the simple necessities
  • that I am able share my love of math
  • that I have 2 sister in laws I love, and soon to add another to the family
  • that I have 10 nieces and nephews that I love dearly
  • that I have a great mother-in-law
  • that I had a chance to get to know and love my grandparents
  • that my Grandmother is still alive to meet my children, she is 91 this year
There are sooooo many things I am thankful for and this is only a short list.  I really am a blessed person!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Angie ~

    I love your list! We are big Nascar fans too. My driver is Matt Kenseth (even though he drives a Ford
    ~ soon to be Toyota!) What is wrong with him? Can't he get in a Chevy yet?
    Anyways...back to the point!
    I love what you have to be grateful for.
    Thank you for coming by today and saying hello!

    Lanaya
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am a Jeff Gordon fan, but also like Kasey Kahne, Dale Jr, and Carl Edwards. Cannot stand the Busch brothers though! UGH! :-)

      Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

      Delete
  2. Your list is amazing! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, hope you had a great Thanksgiving with your family!

      Delete