Thursday, September 27, 2012

Anxiety you are not my friend...

The majority of my life I have battled anxiety and panic.  Medication usually helps it, but has never taken it completely away.  Over the last few months I have had more and more panic type attacks, and they are making me CRAZY!!  I had them all night before we left for Disney and had a sense of anxiousness the entire time we were there.  I fought through it, and had fun for the kids sake.  I don't ever want to let my anxiety get in the way of them having fun or enjoying their childhood.  I just wish that one day soon I will be back to my "normal" and able to function without that nagging sense of anxiety gnawing at me.  Until then I will just dig deep and go on the best I can.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry that you have to suffer and deal with this. I hope it gets better.

    ReplyDelete