Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tired just tired...

I am exhausted! School this year is wearing me out.  Sometimes I feel like I am ramming my head into a brick wall.  I feel that we as teachers are pushed so hard to make sure that "No Child is Left Behind", that we the teachers are leaving our own sanity behind.  It's hard when you feel like you are trying your very best, and everything you do is not enough.  It is frustrating when you have students who don't care, and cause issues with the students in the class who do care...UGH! I love my job really, I love seeing my students learn new things.  I love to see that Aha moment when it finally clicks, and those moments make it all worth it. 

So....for the next 77 school days I will plug along and keep doing my job for the best of my ability, at least Spring Break is only 37 school days away! :-)

Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment