Saturday, February 11, 2012

Guard weekends

I am missing my hubby.  I know he is only gone for the weekend, but I miss having him around.  It is too quiet in the house right now. The boy child is outside playing with his cousin and the the girl child is at her cousins house.  I am sitting her watching Days of our Lives from the week, and missing my hubby, who if he were here would be making fun of me. 

So to make the missing a little better me and the girl child are going to get a pedi this afternoon, and hopefully the boy child will behave long enough since I have no one to leave him with.  It is great having Gma and Papa next door except on days they are gone riding on the Harley.  Guess it will just be me and the kiddos today, but at least the hubby will be home tomorrow.  Oh and tomorrow is the boy child's Children's Church program, let's hope he behaves and sits still!

No comments:

Post a Comment