Monday, April 6, 2009

Blessed

Two posts in one day may never happen again, but I felt like sharing tonight. I have been following the blogs of two women whose walk with Christ has been challenged through things that have happened to their children (www.mycharmingkids.net and audreycaroline.blogspot.com). Both of these women have stood strong in their faith, and it always amazes me the strength they have when I read their posts.

After reading MckMama's and Angie's posts tonight I realized how blessed I am, and how I should share those blessings. I am blessed to have a husband who loves and supports me. I am blessed to have two beautiful, healthy children. I am blessed to have parents and siblings that are always there for me. And I am blessed to have some great friends I can count on no matter what. My life has not been without trial, and definitely has not been without error, but I am BLESSED to be alive! I am blessed to do a job that allows me to hopefully change the lives of children. I AM BLESSED TO SERVE AN AWESOME GOD WHO TAKES CARE OF ALL OF MY BURDENS IF I JUST LET HIM!!

I AM BLESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment