Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Where did my summer break go???

Every teacher knows the best part of our job is SUMMER BREAK, ha!! This summer we only had about 8 weeks off, and the time has flown by.  Monday I will start pre-planning for my 8th year.  I am excited to be teaching a gifted class this year, and that we will be teaching 4 classes.  I am moving back to 7th grade, and I am hoping for a really good year.

The girl child will be in 5th grade this year (HELLO! When did she grow up so fast?!), and the boy child will start pre-k (Where is my baby???).  They are both excited, and I hope they continue to be excited throughout the school year.  I picked up their new bookbags today, and Landon was showing it off and saying he was ready for school.



Ryan will leave soon for try #3 at OCS.  This will be his final chance.  This time he is going to Maryland/Pennsylvania for training.  If he he makes it through (WHEN HE MAKES IT THROUGH), we are planning a major family trip since the next week will be our fall break from school.


No comments:

Post a Comment