Sunday, June 10, 2012

I miss him!

I knew it would be hard.  I knew I would miss him, but I didn't know I would miss him this much.  He has only been gone for a few days, and I already miss him so much it hurts.  I miss his voice, even when he is making me mad.  I miss him laying beside me at night, even when he was stealing all the covers or snoring.  I miss having someone to talk to, even when he looked at me like I was crazy.  I just miss him.

I really do not know how military spouses deal with the longer separations for deployments.  56 days is daunting enough for me!! I know we will have a longer period of separation when he goes to tech school, but at least then we will be able to communicate through phone and skype.  Now I wait another 2 weeks for a call from him, and write him a little note each day to be mailed to him once a week.

Hats off to the military spouses who deal with MUCH LONGER separations, you guys rock!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment