Wednesday, May 23, 2012

7 years down...23 to go

Today wrapped up my 7th year of teaching.  I have spent the last few days moving to my new classroom and wrapping up loose ends.  Next year our school will undergo some major scheduling changes and I will teach 7th grade math and 7th grade gifted math.  I am really excited about the chance to teach gifted, although I would have rather stayed in 8th grade to do it.  I am also planning to take the GACE this summer to get certified in high school math, so that maybe in the coming years I can move to the high school level.

Alexas completed 4th grade on Friday, and will begin 5th grade on July 30th.  Landon's last day of pre-school/daycare is Friday, and he will begin pre-k in July.  They are both growing up way too fast!! We leave for vacation on Saturday (yay!!), and then Ryan will leave for OCS in 2 weeks.  His graduation will be the first week of school next year, talk about timing.

Here is a picture of our family at my brother's wedding a few weeks ago.  Hope everyone has a Happy Memorial Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment