Sunday, January 15, 2012

Military Wife....life is changing

On Friday the hubby will be leaving for OCS in Alabama. He will be there until March 17th...this will be the longest we have ever been apart. The kids are going to miss their daddy and I am going to miss my hubby.  I love having him around at the end of the day. He listens when I need to complain, and gives me advice when I need it.  He helps with the kids when I need a few minutes to myself.  Our life together started with one tragic event after the other, and then life finally settled in to a routine, and found that life is what you make of it.  Good times or bad times we have learned to be there for each other.  So when he came to me and said he felt the calling to join the National Guard, I knew I had to support his decision just like he supported mine to go back to school to become a teacher.  I know it will be hard when he is gone, but we will make the best of it, and it will all be worth it in the end.

I love you hubby and know you will do awesome!!!

1 comment:

  1. You're gonna do great! The worst part is the time leading up to him leaving...after that, you can start the countdown!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete